Remember tomorrow (Tuesday, 3/3) is the California Primary Election Day -- don't forget to VOTE! A number of important local items are on the March 3rd Presidential Primary ballot, including the State Senate race for our District 13. State Senator Jerry Hill currently represents us in Sacramento, but will be termed out of office in November. This primary election determines which two candidates will advance into November's general election, so make your voice heard. Also on the ballot:
- Measure O: Burlingame School District Bond Measure (Beach endorsed - YES)
- Measure L: San Mateo Union High School District Bond Measure (Beach endorsed - YES)
• Election Day: California Primary, Tuesday, 3/3/20 -- don't forget to mail your ballot or deliver to your nearest voting center or ballot drop location by Tuesday, 3/3.
• Burlingame City Council Meeting Agenda Topics tonight, Monday, 3/2/20:
- Post Office Development (220 Park Road) development application update: Council will provide guidance regarding project height, easements, parking, office space, and community engagement. I also recommend watching our study session on 1/21/20 at 6 p.m. for additional backstory. You can find the 1/21 meeting video link here.
• Coffee & Conversation with Emily (informal Q&A about topics on your mind)
• City Council Budget Session
Coming soon, date TBA: Bayfront zoning and community benefits, telecommunications regulations, Lyon Hoag final traffic study report.
View our City Council meeting video recordings and review our agendas here to confirm the date, time, and detailed meeting content.
Take care, keep in touch, and thanks again for your ongoing support.
Mayor, City of Burlingame