- City Council Mid-Year Budget Session, Wednesday 3/15
- The future of city land at Burlingame Golf Center, Tuesday, 3/21
- Sea Level Rise presentation hosted by Citizens Environmental Council of Burlingame, Wednesday 3/22
- Coffee and Conversation with Emily, Saturday 5/6 at Il Piccolo Caffe
- Best of Burlingame Spotlight: Green Business Award winners
Hello, Friends -- I hope you find the following reminders helpful:
1) City Council Mid-Year Budget Review, Wednesday, 3/15 @ 6:30 p.m., City Hall, 501 Primrose Road
City Council will review and discuss staff's mid-year financial summary and budget amendments for 2016-17, plus proposed General Fund Capital Improvement Projects for 2017-18. You can find our agenda and links to the meeting documents here.
2) City Council Study Session: Burlingame Golf Center Land, Tuesday, 3/21 @ 6:30 p.m., City Hall, 501 Primrose Road
- As a follow-up to our lively community discussion on 1/17, City Council will hear updated proposals and discuss the future use of municipal land at 250 Anza Boulevard, currently operated by Burlingame Golf Center. Murray Field will remain. Although one of the three applicants (Mid Peninsula Ice Rink Foundation) withdrew its proposal, we still have a very important decision to make about the most appropriate use of city-owned land. Please stay engaged with this discussion.
3) Burlingame Citizens Environmental Council presents: How Will Sea Level Rise Impact You? Wednesday, 3/22 @ 7:00 p.m., Lane Community Room, Burlingame Public Library, 480 Primrose Road
- Hilary Papendick from San Mateo County's Office of Sustainability and Gary White of the San Mateo Chapter of the Citizens Climate Lobby will explain what sea level rise means for Burlingame and the Bay Area, what regional agencies and governments are doing to prepare, and how you can make a difference. For more information, visit www.cecburlingame.org
4) Coffee and Conversation with Emily, Saturday, 5/6 @ 3:30-4:30 p.m., Il Piccolo Caffe, 1219 Broadway
- Save the date on your busy calendar! Hope you can join me to discuss city issues and questions on your mind.
Best of Burlingame Spotlight: congratulations to the following two winners of Burlingame's Green Business Award: