Saturday, March 14, 2020
Please stay healthy, safe, and calm as together we manage the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Burlingame. To help inform our community, we've recorded the following video messages, so please take a moment to view when you can:
Visit the City's dedicated COVID-19 webpage for up-to-date information about impacts and closures here in Burlingame, plus links to San Mateo County Health resources.
Important Upcoming Dates:
• Burlingame City Council Meeting, Monday, 3/16/20. Residents can read our agenda and watch our meeting online here at Burlingame.org or on television: Comcast Channel 27, Wave Channel 26, and AT&T Channel 99. We encourage participants to remain at home and email their comments either ahead of time or during the meeting to email@example.com -- and our staff will read the comments out loud. In the event members of the public want to attend in person, we have safety protocols planned to make sure everyone in attendance keeps a safe distance from one another.
Monday, 3/16/20 City Council agenda topics include:
• Thursday, 4/16/20: Caltrans' El Camino Real Roadway Renewal Project Scoping Meeting: tentative location and time scheduled for 6-8 p.m. @ Burlingame Recreation Center.
• April 22-26: The 50th Anniversary of Earth Day takes place on 4/22/20! Help us celebrate throughout the week -- learn more here.
• Saturday, 5/2/20, Joint Planning Commission and City Council Annual Meeting, from 9 a.m.-12 noon @ Lane Room, Burlingame Public Library.
• Coffee & Conversation with Emily (informal Q&A about topics on your mind)
Coming this spring to City Council, dates TBA: Lyon Hoag final traffic study report, Minimum Wage Ordinance, Cellphone Emission Warning Ordinance, Short-Term Rentals, New Development Reach Codes.
View our City Council meeting video recordings and review our agendas here to confirm the date, time, and detailed meeting content.
Warmest regards always,
Mayor, City of Burlingame